WendyWe've been cooperated with each other for more than 5 years, and we trust we have much more business can be worked together in near future, all depends on your great and efficient service and the high quality of the products.
Smooth Laboratory Wood Fiber Economic MDF Board 18mm * (W)1220mm * (L)2440mm
|Place of Origin||Guangzhou,China(mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set or 1 unit|
|Packaging Details||Standard export carton: Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time||7-20 working days after deposit|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability||10000 piece/pieces per Month|
|Product Name||MDF Board||Length (mm)||2440mm|
|Width (mm)||1220mm||Thickness (mm)||18mm|
|Surface Finish||Smooth||Timber Type||Softwood|
|General Use||Commercial Furniture||Type||Laboratory Furniture|
pegboard drying rack,
laboratory water faucets
Smooth Wood Fiber Economic MDF Board 18mm * (W)1220mm * (L)2440mm
MDF is a wood fiber or other plant fiber as raw material, the application of urea formaldehyde resin or other synthetic resin, under the condition of heating and pressurization pressed into the plate whose density is in the range of 0.50~0.88g/cm3, can also be added to the other appropriate additives to improve the characteristics of the plate.
It is a dry-processed fibreboard manufactured from wood fibres, is denser than plywood and particleboard.
Tough resistance to all sorts of impacts and wear and tear.
Hard and sturdy.
This is usually used in all kinds of laboratory ,such like pharmacy laboratory ,physical laboraotry ,cleanroom laboraotry ,university laboratory and so on. We are also specialized in the laboratory engineering.
Features and Benefits
Medium Density Fibreboard with a smooth sanded finish and completely free of natural defects. MDF is suitable for a wide number of internal uses such as internal joinery, panelling, boxing in, furniture, shelving, modelling, jigsaws, shop fittings, and architectural mouldings.
1. Free of natural defects. Smooth sanded surface and precision finish. Excellent machining qualities.
2. Joinery, cabinet making, wardrobes, panelling, boxing in, Furniture, Shelving / bookcases, modelling, toys, jigsaws, shop fittings, internal joinery and architectural mouldings.
3. Sanding and cutting MDF will create a lot of dust. It is advised that customers use breathing and eye protection. Use dust extractors on electric saws, do not cut in confined spaces.
4. Free of natural defects. Smooth sanded surface and precision finish. Excellent machining qualities.
5. Versatile, non-structural and easy to work with board used for internal joinery projects.
Q1: Are You Manufactory or Trade Company?
We are the 100% Manufactory specialized in steel furniture over 8 years with 10,000 square meters workshop area and showroom. We have an excellent and experienced team.
Q2: How Many Days Will The Mass Production?
The lead time for mass production based on your orders quantity, finishing, etc., usually 7-10 working days is enough.
Q3: Can We Have Our Logo or Company Information on Your Products or Package?
Sure. Your Logo can show on the products and package.
Picture of Product
If you are interested in our products or want to learn more informations, feel free to contact me please (whatsapp: +8613533186787), I will be happy to service you!